Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wallpaper, not just for old people!

Dining Room before

One of my great friends decided to wallpaper her dining room with a Jonathan Adler-esque (not sure if its actually Jonathan Adler's design, I'll ask her) and let me and another friend get in on the fun!



We were all first timers, but we had all the right tools and were excited to find out what this "new" wallpaper craze was all about!



It might not have been the smartest decision to use such an intricate, geometric pattern for our maiden voyage into wallpapering, but after a few trial-and-error strips and understanding how to adjust the lines/patterns before the glue starts to get too tacky, we got it.


My biggest tip: Use WAY more glue than you think you need!



The final result was fantastic and after she gets a mirror up on the wall, I'll show you the finished project!




Now, where could I wallpaper in my apartment??

No comments:

Post a Comment