Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dessert Party

My sister turned 26 yesterday and we celebrated with a lot of dessert after taking in a great Indian dinner. It was her first birthday in Los Angeles and our first time trying out Pink Orchid bakery.






We splurged on:

Creme Brulee




Cheesecake




Red Velvet Cake





Cherry Cake


and Bread Pudding



We enjoyed everything and recommend Pink Orchid bakery to all the West Side LA'ers!






I had also been wanting to try out a recipe that I had seen in Instyle Magazine awhile back and thought T needed a signature cocktail for her big occasion. We made Donatella Arpaia's (@donatellaarpaia) Prosecco and Chambord drink and it was perfect for the celebratory mood we were in! Here is the recipe so if you try it out, let me know how you like it.









T, I hope you have a wonderful year filled with life, love, and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment