Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best Book Ever!

Thank you to my little sister, @tiffanipalooza for introducing me to this book last year. It has been such a fun way to spend time alone and with friends/family!



The Big Ass Book of Crafts is chocked full of fun, witty projects that I have had a blast trying! The instructions are great, not too step-by-step but detailed enough that they are easy to follow. This is a tough tightrope to walk, but the author, Mark Montano, did a great job! Thanks Mark!

Here a few of my favorite projects:
--Light switch covers
--DIY plates
--Photo magnets

And some I still need to try out:
--Glowing frame
--All the cool body products

Check out the book, I think you'll love it!

Oh, and I just found out @MarkMontano wrote another book, The Big Ass Book of Home Decor! Has anyone read this book? If so, let me know you're favorite projects, I'm going to get a copy and pack my weekend full of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment